A Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Land Across The Arctic Circle. Travel north by day to experience Alaska's Arctic and south by night to scan the northern skies for the amazing aurora.
- Ground tour north from Fairbanks in the personalized comfort of our tour vans.
- Learn the story of Alaska's Arctic both while traveling in the van and at the various stops along the way.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Travel the rugged Dalton Highway made famous by the construction of the Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Witness firsthand the remarkable wilderness scenery blanketed in snow.
- Traverse the mighty Yukon River.
- Cross the Arctic Circle in ceremonious fashion and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- On the return journey make stops to scan the northern sky for the aurora.
- Departs 9:00 am; returns between 3:00 and 4:00 am.
- Tour Schedule: October 1 - April 21. Sunday, Tuesday, Friday
- Minimum 4 Required.
2013-2014 Rate: $239 / person