A Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Air and Land Across The Arctic Circle.
- Fly from Fairbanks to Coldfoot, north of the Arctic Circle in the Brooks Mountain Range. The flight provides an aerial view of the vast Alaska wilderness
- Upon landing ground tour south from Coldfoot back to Fairbanks in the personalized comfort of our tour vehicles.
- Learn the story of Alaska's Arctic both while traveling in the tour vehicle and at the various stops along the way.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Travel the rugged Dalton Highway made famous by the construction of the Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Cross the Arctic Circle in ceremonious fashion and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Witness firsthand the remarkable wilderness which is Alaska's Arctic.
- Stop along the shores of the mighty Yukon River.
- Once the sky gets dark, make stops to scan the northern sky for the aurora.
- FALL SCHEDULE Departs 1:00 pm; returns between 1:00 and 2:00 am. Daily August 21, 2014 - September 18, 2014.
- WINTER/AURORA SCHEDULE Departs 1:00 pm; returns between 3:00 and 3:30 am. Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday
- Tour Schedule: September 20, 2013 - April 20, 2014: Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday
- Minimum 4 Required.
FALL 2014 Rate: $429 / person
WINTER/AURORA 2013-2014: $359 / person