A Guided Round Trip Winter Journey By Air and Land Across The Arctic Circle.
- Fly from Fairbanks to Coldfoot, north of the Arctic Circle in the Brooks Mountain Range. The flight provides an aerial view of the vast Alaska wilderness
- Upon landing ground tour south from Coldfoot back to Fairbanks in the personalized comfort of our tour vehicles.
- Learn the story of Alaska's Arctic both while traveling in the tour vehicle and at the various stops along the way.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Travel the rugged Dalton Highway made famous by the construction of the Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Cross the Arctic Circle in ceremonious fashion and receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- Witness firsthand the remarkable wilderness which is Alaska's Arctic.
- Stop along the shores of the mighty Yukon River.
- Once the sky gets dark, make stops to scan the northern sky for the aurora.
- Important note - with decreasing daylight the last half of your tour will be in the dark to look for the northern lights. If you wish more of a day time tour you may wish to consider our Arctic Circle Drive Adventure or the Arctic Circle Fly Drive Adventure -- however, note we are loosing 5 - 7 minutes of day light during the fall season.
- Departs 1:00 pm; returns between 1:00 and 2:00 am.
- Tour Schedule: Daily August 21, 2013 - September 18, 2013
- Minimum 4 Required.
2013 Rate: $409 / person